We’ve had an outstandingly positive response to the announcement of our up and coming events in 2016 … and wouldn’t want you to miss out! Why not drop these dates in your diary and join other top, dynamic leaders from some of the most successful companies in the UK, as they share their knowledge and expertise to our own at our“high impact” business improvement events.
We tackle head on the challenges and “real world” issues every business leader is battling and provide you with the tools needed to create an “unstoppable” and “winning” high performance culture that will churn out sustainable improvements in performance and results – day in, day out.
Learn, improve and find direction in all these areas:
- How to exceed goals and objectives
- Inspiring leadership skills (including motivation)
- Managing change effectively
- Creating profitable growth (and increasing customer loyalty)
2 day workshop Morning Seminar
Location: Chester, Cheshire Location: Central London
30th June/1st July 18th May
This is an opportunity gain insights from the world’s best, Sewells, and to network with your peers and learn why our approach never fails to improve performance … ever.
- Because of our work an organisation in the capital equipment industry saw their sales increase by 148%!
- The same organisation, saw an increase in their unit profit of 68%
- Another organisation we worked with increased their market share by 17.3% (in a declining market)
To reserve a place, or request further information of early bird and other special offers, simply email your name, company and the date of the seminar you wish to attend to firstname.lastname@example.org. Places are limited, so early booking is advisable.
We look forward to seeing you soon.