- Do what you say you will do. Too many leaders just do whatever they can get away with. Be credible.
- Do what’s right, not what’s easy. This one can be hard; doing what is right is rarely easy. And many times leaders choose the wrong path. Be courageous
- Take responsibility for your actions. Stop making excuses for your decisions and rationalizing your choices. The more excuses they hear from you, the less people will trust you. Be trustworthy.
- Stand by your convictions. Some so-called leaders believe that high standards limit their opportunities. Everyone has their own level, but you cannot be a leader people admire if you don’t have strong convictions. Know what you value and believe – and live, eat and breathe them.
- Find clarity in transparency. For some the idea of transparency in leadership may be disruptive, but to be unrestricted and open ensures that those you lead are open and unrestricted with you. Today’s power is gained by sharing knowledge not by hoarding it. Be transparent.
- Maintain scrupulous honesty. Leaders need to be honest with themselves and others. They need to understand what they can do what they cannot do and consider what they can do better. It is better to be realistic about who you are then have someone call you out on your pretense. Be honest.
- Value character above image and persona. It is often said that character is the cornerstone of leadership, the thing that sets people apart as leaders. Be righteous.
Have you mastered all the skills you need to be a great leader? If not, then we have the solution for you … our “Working Miracles … with Performance™”* workshop (the next one is in March) is THE ultimate in leadership skills and management techniques as it provides simple to use tools to drive improved performance and results everywhere in the organisation.
- After 4 years of hitting a ‘glass ceiling’ for targets, we helped an established manufacturing company exceed their objectives in 2015 with a 21% increase.
- We sky rocketed a reputable automotive manufacturer’s customer retention from bottom 10% (in a league of 200) to top three in a 6 month period.
- Another organisation in the retail industry had seen their share price increase nearly 8 fold in just 4 years on the back of a customer-centric culture change programme we ran on their behalf
Contact us on 01244 681 068 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about or reserve your place today, what are you waiting for? You have nothing to lose and everything to gain