There are two basic problems with most leadership programmes that organisations run:-
- They suck (they’re theoretical mumbo-jumbo); or
- They don’t improve the day to day behaviours of leaders or their teams’ performance
The main reason for this is a complete misunderstanding of how leadership skills drive improvements in performance. It’s usually not at the macro-level – setting an inspirational new direction and the strategies associated with it.
Any business – even a global conglomerate employing 300,000 people – is successful because of little units (teams) of 2 to 15 people being led effectively.
Leadership development programmes need to focus on the micro-level, not the macro-level.
A 300,000 people organisation does not succeed by and of itself – it succeeds because the 30,000 or so small teams are being inspired, communicated with, guided and supported, motivated, kept on track, positively disciplined in a culture of complete trust, etc… brilliantly!
It’s the same with a 50 person organisation – and the 5 or so small teams that exist within them.
If you’re looking for a leadership programme that doesn’t suck AND also massively improves results through inspiring content and sparkling delivery, you need to get in touch now.
The improvements in performance and results which our clients always experience, having followed our principles, are breath-taking; here are just some examples …
- As a result of our work with an organisation in the manufacturing industry, they saw their productivity increase by 158% in 18 months
- Another organisation, this time in the engineering industry, increased profits by £1.2M … after breaking even in previous years
- After working with an organisation in financial services their turnover increased from £148M to £352M over a two year period
WHAT WE DO, AT SEWELLS … WORKS !
Another financial services client put things rather succinctly:
“If I walked into a competitor and they said they have this great training company and they are going to change the way we do business and they said it’s called Sewells I would be worried.”
To find out how we can help transform your business just click the button below to book some time with us. It’s not your average meeting – it will be the most powerful and profitable 90 minutes you’ve had in years ….