Do you have any idea of just how bad we all are at managing and prioritising our time?
Studies just pile up from entities ranging from LinkedIn, Gallup, SurveyMonkey and several others that show:-
- 41% of people’s “to do” list items are never completed
- 40% of people’s productivity is lost to “self-interruption” (not to mention interruptions from other people)
- Multi-tasking is making people work more slowly and less aware of their surroundings
- As we work longer and longer hours in a day people’s decision making gets worse and worse
- 25% – 50% of the time we spend in meetings is a complete waste of time
It’s a big mistake to think that going fast is the same as going somewhere
And it isn’t for people’s lack of trying. Over the past 50 years we, at Sewells, have worked with clients on six continents and every one of them has tried, and failed, with time management and effective prioritising … and actually “doing”! Their people were:
- Still working through lunch
- Still working late at work, or when they get home
- Unable to stay focused or give anything enough quality time
- Getting “drowned” by the number of emails they receive
Businesses today have a unique set of challenges and opportunities, and the problem with many of the existing productivity systems is that they don’t always recognise this.
If you were given the gift of an extra hour each day, what would you do with the extra hour?
We, at Sewells have found that having followed our methods and time management and prioritisation principles, our clients have learned how to build time just like compounding interest in a bank account.
Our workshops demonstrate the best principles behind time management, prioritising and effective decision making enabling you to identify, and eliminate, non-productive tasks. Having followed our methodologies clients report being able to:
- Spend more time focused on their most important work
- Limit the impact of an environment of constant interruptions
- Accomplish more of what they want to do
- Feel more in control
- Stand apart from their peers in the organisation
Don’t just take our word for it, see how Sewells can help you in achieving everything you know you and your team are capable of … just like we have for so many others …
- As a result of our work with an organisation in the manufacturing industry they saw their closing ratio increase by 130%
- Another organisation in the engineering industry increased profits by £600,000 … after breaking even in previous years
- Also, after working with an organisation in the financial services industry they saw turnover increase from £87M to £148M – that’s an increase of 58%
If you want to do the same thing, please get in touch – you can reach us on email@example.com or by phone on 01244 68 10 68.
We’d really welcome the opportunity to speak to you more about how we can help you and your teams develop their own effective decision making structures – when you see the benefits to your bottom line you’ll be awfully glad you did!