Our experience shows that many leaders seem to spend a lot of time wishing.
They wish they were taller, richer, and smarter. They wish their businesses were more successful, their teams more productive, their customers more loyal.
But what would it be like if they could change their wishes to belief, total and absolute belief (i.e. a powerful “knowing” ahead of the reality)?
Wishing is hoping for something – even something impossible – to happen.
Believing is knowing what it will feel like when it’s happened – and that it will, without doubt, happen!
Wishing speaks of scarcity and doubt.
Believing speaks of abundance and certainty.
Wishing is about wanting, desiring, and yearning.
Believing is about creating, experimenting, refining, never giving up and achieving.
Try this: Take out a piece of paper. On the left side write down all the things you wish for.
Your list might look like this:
I wish I were happier
I wish I could lose weight
I wish the deal wasn’t falling apart
I wish my business was more successful
I wish my team was more productive
Keep writing until you feel you have written down all your wishes.
On the right side, turn each wish into a belief.
Now that I’m happy, what does it look and feel like?
Now that the majority of business deals go through, what new opportunities does that open up for us?
Now my team is more productive, how great is that for them and me?
When you put “belief” in your life, you access your open mind to all the ways of making it happen in reality.
As Ghandi once said:
“If I have the belief, I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have had it at the beginning”
When we become total believers about our lives we are not trapped in the drama of wanting something and not getting it. We can handle what may come in the certain knowledge that our belief will materialise in reality.
“I believe …” allows us to have a better handle on our professional and personal lives.
We at Sewells are giving your business a unique opportunity for a FREE “Business Improvement Analysis”* worth over £9,000 to help discover how the attitudes, mind-sets and beliefs of your people may be helping or hindering their ability to achieve or exceed your objectives for 2018.
The importance … in fact, necessity … is so clear, profound and common sense, that it’s difficult to comprehend why very few Senior Leaders, charged with improving performance and results, seem to spend much time and resource developing and improving attitudes, mind-sets, and beliefs.
They just end up giving people more tasks to do … without winning their hearts and minds first.
From the priceless insights this process will reveal, you’ll be able to develop the most effective ways of improving communication, building team unity, establishing a clear organisational direction and re-igniting the passion and enthusiasm inside everyone in order to produce significant top-to-bottom transformations in performance in 2018 … and beyond.
- As a result of our work with an organisation in the manufacturing industry, they saw a 12% increase in performance against target
- Another organisation in the transport sector saw their profits increase by 64% in just one year.
- Also, after working with an organisation in the oil and gas industry, we helped them accelerate performance and achieve their stretching growth plan of 5 years in less than 2 years
This report, worth £9,000, comprises of:
- 1 day of strictly private and confidential, one-on-one, diagnostic interviews with key people of your choice (limited to a maximum of 6 interviews each lasting an hour)
- 2 days’ analysis of the interviews – to find the key themes
- 1 day of report writing to bring it all together
- A diagnostic feedback session with you (and whoever else you’d like to involve) to hear, examine and talk through the results – explaining the barriers to your bottom-line success in 2018 and how to overcome them
This “Business Improvements Analysis” offer is limited and on a first come, first served basis.
Request your FREE “Business Improvements Analysis” below and secure this great opportunity today … you’ll be really glad you did.
Request your FREE “Business Improvement Analysis” here.
*Your organisation will qualify to receive a FREE “Business Improvement Analysis” as you long as it employs a minimum of 75 people.