We’ve transformed the working lives of so many people who, at the time supposedly “hate” their jobs. People who’d become anything from “a bit lost” to a dark cloud of resentment.
We’ve helped people choose a different attitude by following one simple rule: “Don’t moan about what you can change.”
We can do the same for individuals in your team by helping them focus on the following:
- To always be the best version of themselves they can be
- To be self-aware and radiate positivity
- To focus on their strengths
- To build upon their areas of improvement
- To view their own development as a worthwhile investment
Creativity and Innovation
- To proactively find ways that make what they do more efficient and innovative
- To go beyond hitting their targets, to look at how they can continually go beyond them
- To always bring solutions to the table, not problems. (People are much more creative than they think)
- To make their line manager’s job easier by developing a deep sense of personal responsibility, and by owning their jobs, their managers have one less thing to worry about
- Once they can be trusted to look after things with minimal intervention, their managers will entrust them with more responsibility – and their performance attracts the promotions that go with it
- They don’t have to wait to be a CEO to start being a great leader… a leadership mindset can be adopted regardless of current position
- To be the type of leader they would want to be led by.
- Regardless of whether they are responsible for a team of 1, 12 or 50, they should always be that team’s champion
- To foster a strong support structure, celebrate their peer’s successes, encourage healthy competition, and demonstrate how each and every member is integral to the performance of a cohesive team.
The product of good leadership is high performance, so seeing people developing their skills as an investment in your business – your team is the best catalyst to transforming performance and results.
Having worked closely with thousands of teams, Sewells’ approach to developing the right attitude and motivating people to give their best, day in day out never fails. Our many large and small clients agree.
Some of the many successes we’ve helped our clients to achieve include:
A client we worked with in the automotive industry had an increase in productivity of 164% in just 18 months.
Also, employee engagement for one client increased significantly, from 75% to 92% in only 12 months.
Finally, another client we worked with in the financial services industry smashed their recent monthly sales target – achieving a 48% increase after only 6 months of working with Sewells.
Contact us if you’d value a call to chat through your current objectives…you’ll be really glad you did.
01244 681 068