Having worked with effective and inspirational leaders all over the world … we’ve discovered there are five key traits never tolerated by any of them. As a result they consistently build great teams, producing levels of performance and sustainably improved results that are the envy of their industries.
They don’t achieve these results by accident, they achieve them by design … and the five key traits they refuse to tolerate are paramount to their great success and effectiveness as leaders.
- Negativity – negative thoughts and conversations destroy confidence in individuals and in teams … it stops people from being their very best.
- Mediocrity – settling for less than the best you can is anathema to top performance
- Disrespect – A destructive force that kills individual and team spirit, confidence and belief … and the vision of the company.
- Dishonesty – not being honest to yourself, or to others, leads to a false sense of reality, this is dangerous in the extreme … realities need to be faced as early as possible.
- Distrust – trust is the lubricant that builds the positive momentum in companies/departments/teams – without it you will stagnate and decline.
If you want to know how to eradicate these traits from your organisation, department or team – and achieve breath-taking performance improvements as a result – call 01244 681068 or email us on email@example.com … you’ll be really glad you did.