The statistics below are specifically for the cynics, who question the importance of workplace culture in driving up measurable improvements in performance in all areas of the business and bottom-line results.
- 64% of all employees don’t feel there is a strong or positive workplace culture
- 49% of employees are dissatisfied with their direct boss; and
- ONLY 21% of employees feel strongly valued at work
For any company that wants to survive in the long term, the facts above need to change – otherwise they’ll be the “kiss of death”.
This is bad enough – but what makes it worse is the number of leaders who think, because the numbers are OK, that everyone and everything is hunky dory in their business!
How Sewells will help
With over 58 years’ experience, our customers tell us, we are the UK’s leading provider of culture change-based business improvement programmes. They have been proven to always exceed the pre-agreed, ambitious objectives from any customer partnership in which we engage.
Some typical results: –
- As a result of our work with an organisation in the automotive industry, conflicts, absenteeism, turnover, grievances and customer complaints reduced by 60% over a 6-month period.
- Another organisation in the engineering sector achieved an increase in productivity of 164% in just 18 months.
- Also, after working with an organisation in the financial services sector, they achieved (in a flat market) a profit increase of 120% over the previous year with employee engagement and customer loyalty hitting record levels.
The reality is that culture drives EVERYTHING in your organisation – good or bad. Missing the importance of creating a positive culture change will cost you dearly.
Please contact us to discuss how a culture changed-based business improvement programme can future proof your organisation for the long term. Call us on 01244 681068 or send us an email … you’ll be really glad you did.