A gold medal winning Olympic athlete is going to do poorly competing in the high jump on Jupiter.
The reason? Gravity is two and a half times that of Earth’s which means … you’re just not going to jump very well.
Contrast this to our moon, which gives you a huge advantage … because you’d weigh about 30 pounds.
Too many people make the mistake of judging their performance based on their effort, or their form, in either setting.
It’s not “I performed really poorly on Jupiter, I only jumped 3 feet” … it should be “I performed the best I could on Jupiter, and amazingly, I jumped 3 feet!”
You see, there are three separate areas to consider … the jump, the result and the environment.
So, what does this mean for your plans to improve your business? :-
- Don’t attempt the high jump on Jupiter. Do it on the moon if you want a good score.
- If you’re stuck on Jupiter, give yourself and your team a break and re-calculate what a good score is for the environment you’re in.
- In business, the moon doesn’t exist anymore – we’re all on Jupiter … it’s tough out there.
The good news is that, we, at Sewells will look at your business challenges and help you discover your own specific, tailor-made, anti-gravity device, in a free 1-2 hour session (normally worth £1495)*.
Or call Sewells direct on 01244 681068
We have the answers … and proven solutions … to the significant challenges that businesses can’t seem to fix on their own.
There’s no obligation to work with us. But you can be sure that the session alone will start you on the road to positive and sustainable business transformation.
In 26 years, we’ve never failed to grow a client’s business. So let’s talk and see how we can help to grow yours too … whether you run a whole company, a division, or a department.
We have vast experience in helping leaders beat these challenges and our tried and tested approach is guaranteed to produce brilliant results. Just look at some of the results we’ve achieved for our clients …
- As a result of our work with an organisation in the manufacturing industry they reduced ‘defects’ by 84.6% within 12 months
- Another organisation found staff productivity improved by 24.1% from the previous year
- Also, after working with an organisation in the oil and gas industry, we helped them drive performance and achieve their growth plan of 5 years in less than 2 years
Please don’t wait too long. This offer will expire in 7 days.