The 2016 Leadership Paradigm – Will you get the best out of your people?
Your business environment is NOT ready to unlock the unused potential in your people and transform performance and results if:-
- There is an “it’s us and them” attitude
- The organisation’s ethos is one of “people should feel grateful for having a job after the recession”
- Blaming individuals or teams for what goes wrong is rife
- People are scared to say what they think
- Managers think they know best on every topic
- There is a culture of negativity and complaining
- Profit is king, and values are breached if profit margin is threatened
- Employees are not encouraged to learn and grow (ok, they may have personal development plans, but what happens with them?)
- Managers have a “we’ve always done it this way” attitude
- You have a “do as you are told” ethos
- Managers don’t explain ‘this is what we are trying to achieve” … and why
- Managers provide all the solutions to problems
If any of these points resonate with you – and you want to learn the tried and trusted approach to overcoming them – feel free to call us on 01244 681068 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help.